Tuesday, October 10, 2006

she's the one

Paula is my wife. She's mine. Paula writes. She's an astrologer too. She has so much talent. Eveyone has talent, but Paula is one of those people born with speical talent. My life is very different since I met Paula. I'm much more me. She's my best friend. We're very happy together. We like to be together. I'm inspired by her work. She wrote a novel and it's fantastic. Just so wonderful and poignant. The way she writes is wonderous to me. Her writing voice is so unique and startling in its brilliance.


I discovered something about Paula this weekend that I didn't see that clearly before. About her intelligence and sensitivity. How sensitive she is about what people think about how smart she is. what I think about that. She feels bad sometimes about her thinking. I feel the same way about myself alot. But we're all kind of dumb. So what's the big deal. I think she's very smart. But I don't always act like I do. While I read her book the lyracism of her prose got me crying many times. That and how the story is so sad in many places. We're really excited about her quest to land an agent or find an editor who wants to work with her to sell this book. She's my hero. I love her madly, though sometimes I'm just really mad at her. It's always interesting with Paula.

No comments: