Saturday, July 14, 2007

i'd rather blog


I'd rather blog. I hate my career. I hate everything about it. I hate it. I'd rather live in a blog cave and be a little blog light in a constellation of blog blips in a blog sky. I want to be a blog ant in a blog colony. I'm just another blog dirt bit in a stupid blog dirt ditch anyways. Hey look at me, I'm a totally unique blog snowflake falling and melting on your forehead...blapp! Leave me alone, don't anything me. Attention is a stupid big joke, here and then goodbye. Way too much work, the getting of it. Just crap. I think I'll give up. So I quit. Watch stuff and make my basically useless notes and scribbles and bury them behind a wall on this blog. If you want to look, you can go ahead. It's ok but fuck you. What's the difference?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I, for one, missed you. This post is a welcome return.

Larry Eisenstein said...

Thanks Ellis. Good to hear from you.
I plan to stay with it.

Agyw said...

I've been sans computer. I miss you too, man. Hope it gets easier. I think I get blue so I match the winter sky. I think on tomorrows walk I'll pick up some of those fiery leaves and stuff them in a larry doll to warm your thoughts, dreams and soul, and some in my pockets for you and I when these blues just sing us down.