Monday, October 06, 2008

art mall

Today I went to the 2008 Toronto International Art Fair at the Metro Toronto Convention Center. There was so much art it made me dizzy. I'm going to submit my new work to some of the galleries I thought were right for me. I don't really believe I'll get picked up but I have to try again. I've never had my art represented by a private gallery, or been accepted to show at a public space. I once rented a gallery. In 2003.

I often have this feeling that when anyone sees my name on a proposal that they will receive a some subliminal command to deny me any access or recognition, this on pain of a terrifying horrible death to the violator. I really believe it sometimes. I guess that's part an emotional and mental sickness that possesses part of me.

No comments: